The Authority has 22.9 miles of interceptors (sewers) and a pump station that it maintains. Annual maintenance and one time capital projects are carried out by contractors that bid on our jobs. Please check this site frequently for contracts out for bid. Also look at the "Hot Topics" section of this Website.
Routine contacts include the following:
- Operations and Maintenance of the Crum Creek Pump Station (one year with renewal options)*
- Landscaping services for the Crum Creek Pump Station
- Right of Way Clearing
- Waste-hauling for the Crum Creek Pump Station*
- Cleaning and TV Inspecting parts of the interceptor system
- Routine & Emergency Interceptor Maintenance
- Various rehabilitation contracts
* These contracts are generally bid for more than one year. The remaining contracts are advertised annually. The Authority will generally advertise for these contracts during the late summer with a bid opening at the Finance Committee meeting in September.
In accordance with the Pennsylvania Municipal Authority Act, these contracts are advertised in a local county paper for the required period of time.
The Authority has adopted a new procurement policy that follows the requirements of the Municipal Authority's Act. Procurement over $10,000 will be awarded via competitive bidding. Procurement between $4,000 and $10,000 will be awarded via competitive quotes. Procurement under $4,000 will be purchased directly using purchase orders.
Please contact the Authority Secretary if you are interested in participating in a competitive quote or direct purchase.
There are no capital projects being advertised at this time. However, the Authority is planning on two sizable capital projects that will be started between 2016 and 2017. Check the "Hot Topics" page for more details.