The Authority has 22.9 miles of interceptors (sewers) and a pump station that it maintains. Annual maintenance and one time capital projects are carried out by contractors that bid on our jobs.
Routine contacts include the following:
- Operations and Maintenance of the Crum Creek Pump Station (one year with renewal options)*
- Landscaping services for the Crum Creek Pump Station
- Right of Way Clearing
- Waste-hauling for the Crum Creek Pump Station*
- Cleaning and TV Inspecting parts of the interceptor system
- Routine & Emergency Interceptor Maintenance
- Various rehabilitation contracts
* These contracts are generally bid for more than one year. The remaining contracts are advertised annually. The Authority will generally advertise for these contracts during the late summer with a bid opening at the Finance Committee meeting in September.
In accordance with the Pennsylvania Municipal Authority Act, these contracts are advertised in a local county paper for the required period of time.
The Authority has adopted a new procurement policy that follows the requirements of the Municipal Authority's Act. Procurement over $10,000 will be awarded via competitive bidding. Procurement between $4,000 and $10,000 will be awarded via competitive quotes. Procurement under $4,000 will be purchased directly using purchase orders.
Please contact the Authority Secretary if you are interested in participating in a competitive quote or direct purchase.
There are no capital projects being advertised at this time.